Appointments & Cancellations
We respect your time.
Our offices are reachable by phone Monday through Thursday 8am until 5pm and Friday 7am until 4 pm; appointment times may vary from this schedule.
Scheduling an appointment
- Our dedicated appointment staff is ready to coordinate your visit during normal business hours.
- When you call our office, please have your insurance card ready so that we can verify your information.
- If you are a new patient, please reserve at least a few minutes for your phone call, as we will need to collect your demographic and insurance information when you call for an appointment. We encourage new patients to visit our new patient resource center for additional information.
To make your visit as efficient as possible
- If we have asked you to complete paperwork prior to your visit, please follow the instructions for returning the paperwork to us.
- If you are required to obtain a referral for your visit, please bring this referral with you or have it delivered to our office prior to your visit.
- At each visit, you will be asked to present your insurance card.
- Please be prepared to make your copayment when you check in.
Reschedules, cancellations, etc.
We do our best to honor our appointment schedule; however, due to the unpredictable nature of our specialty, occasional disruptions do occur. Just as we strive to adhere to our appointment schedule, we ask our patients to do the same.
- If you need to verify, reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call us at your earliest convenience.
- In consideration of other patients, we may reschedule your appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late.